Personal 1040 Tax Form Preparation Services

Do you dread filing your tax return? Hate doing your 1040? Don’t let the IRS tie your stomach in knots…

Take the Stress and Anxiety Out of Filing Your Personal Taxes!

Anxious about filling out your 1040 tax form properly while filing your personal tax return every year?Preparing your personal taxes can be a daunting task that most Americans dread.

In fact, many people put them off because they don’t even know where to begin or what 1040 they need. Not to mention the hours upon hours it takes to go through the forms, the instructions, your receipts…

It’s enough to give anyone a headache.

If you forget something, use the wrong 1040 form, or don’t figure your taxes right, it could mean an audit from the IRS. And who wants that nightmare?

It’s no wonder people rank filing their personal taxes at the top of the list of most hated chores.

Which is why intelligent people all over the country hire a certified public accountant (CPA) to handle their tax return.

Hiring a CPA not only saves you time, but also takes the stress and anxiety out of filing your personal taxes. And, can help you keep more of your money where it belongs – in your wallet!

You wouldn’t try to perform a root canal on yourself…or trust someone who wasn’t licensed and experienced to do it…would you? Of course not.

So, why wouldn’t you go to a licensed professional where your money is involved?

You need high-quality professionalism when it comes to filing your personal tax return.

If fact, you need a CPA who:

  • Knows all the latest tax laws and how they affect you
  • Works hard to get you every legal tax deduction available
  • Has a track record of getting his clients the biggest tax refund possible
  • Answers your phone calls, emails, and questions quickly and in person

You need John Burke, CPA!

It’s true that hiring a CPA will cost you money – and John isn’t one of the cheapest out there. He doesn’t try to be.

John knows that as with anything else in life, you get what you pay for. So, if you’re looking for cheap tax services – you’re in the wrong place.

However, if you’re looking for a professional accountant with decades of experience, who will work hard for YOU (and not the IRS) – then don’t hesitate…

Call John Burke now! 541-645-0006