Contact John Burke, CPA

Contact John Burke, CPA — a trusted local tax accountant in Bend, Oregon — for all your tax preparation, tax planning, and CFO business accounting needs.

Need Tax Help Right Away? Give John Burke, CPA a Call (541) 645-0006

Otherwise, feel free to use the contact form below to schedule your Free 30-Minute Consultation or to ask a general tax question. I can usually respond within a couple of hours or the next business day at most.

I Need Help With
My 1040S Corporation TaxesIRS NoticesCutting My TaxesIRS Penalties

Your Questions/Comments:

Please contact me by:

Your Name (required)

Your Phone (required)

Your Email (required)